Kyphosis Treatment Top Specialists best Hospitals India
What is the Cost of Kyphosis Treatment with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Kyphosis Treatment is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Kyphosis Treatment. Many of the best hospitals for Kyphosis Treatment can be found in India.
- Kyphosis Treatment cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Kyphosis Treatment in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Kyphosis Treatment in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Kyphosis Treatment across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Kyphosis Treatment in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
What is the definition of Kyphosis?
- Kyphosis is the forward rounding of the back. Some rounding is normal, but the term "kyphosis" usually refers to an exaggerated rounding of the back.
- While kyphosis can occur at any age, it's most common in older women. Age-related kyphosis often occurs after osteoporosis weakens spinal bones to the point that they crack and compress.
- Other types of kyphosis are seen in infants or teens due to malformation of the spine or wedging of the spinal bones over time.
- Mild kyphosis causes few problems, but severe cases can cause pain and be disfiguring. Treatment for kyphosis depends on your age, the cause of the curvature and its effects.
What are the symptoms of Kyphosis?
- The most common symptoms for patients with an abnormal kyphosis are the appearance of poor posture with a hump appearance of the back or "hunchback."
- Symptoms may include back pain, muscle fatigue, and stiffness in the back. Most often, these symptoms remain fairly constant and do not become progressively worse with time.
- In more severe situations, the patient may notice their symptoms worsening with time. The kyphosis can progress, causing a more exaggerated hunchback. In rare cases, this can lead to compression of the spinal cord with neurologic symptoms including weakness, loss of sensation, or loss of bowel and bladder control.
- Severe cases of thoracic kyphosis can also limit the amount of space in the chest and cause cardiac and pulmonary problems leading to chest pain or shortness of breath with eventual pulmonary and/or heart failure.
What are the causes of Kyphosis?
The individual bones (vertebrae) that make up a healthy spine look like cylinders stacked in a column. Kyphosis occurs when the vertebrae in the upper back become more wedge-shaped. This deformity can be caused by a variety of problems, including:
- Osteoporosis. This bone-thinning disorder can result in crushed vertebrae (compression fractures). Osteoporosis is most common in older adults, particularly women, and in people who have taken high doses of corticosteroids for long periods of time.
- Disk degeneration. Soft, circular disks act as cushions between spinal vertebrae. With age, these disks dry out and shrink, which often worsens kyphosis.
- Scheuermann's disease. Also called Scheuermann's kyphosis, this disease typically begins during the growth spurt that occurs before puberty. Boys are affected more often than are girls. The rounding of the back may worsen as the child finishes growing.
- Birth defects. If a baby's spinal column doesn't develop properly in the womb, the spinal bones may not form properly, causing kyphosis.
- Syndromes. Kyphosis in children can also be associated with certain syndromes, such as Marfan syndrome or Prader-Willi disease.
- Cancer and cancer treatments. Cancer in the spine can weaken vertebrae and make them more prone to compression fractures, as can chemotherapy and radiation cancer treatments.
What are the risks associated?
- Body image problems. Adolescents especially may develop a poor body image from having a rounded back or from wearing a brace to correct the condition.
- Back pain. In some cases, the misalignment of the spine can lead to pain, which can become severe and disabling.
- Decreased appetite. In severe cases, the curve may cause the abdomen to be compressed and lead to decreased appetite.
What to expect?
If you or your child has signs or symptoms common to kyphosis, make an appointment with your family doctor. He or she may refer you to a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of spine disorders. Before your appointment, you may want to write a list of answers to the following questions:
- When did you first notice the symptoms?
- Did any back injuries happen around the same time?
- Have any close biological relatives had similar signs and symptoms or been diagnosed with a spine disorder?
- What medications and supplements are taken regularly?
Your doctor may ask some of the following questions:
- Is there any pain? If so, where exactly does it hurt?
- Do symptoms include fever, chills or unexplained weight loss?
- Do symptoms include weakness, numbness, difficulty walking, or changes in bladder or bowel habits?
- Do symptoms include fatigue or shortness of breath?
What are the test and diagnosis required?
Depending upon your signs and symptoms, you may need:
- X-rays. Plain X-rays are used to determine the degree of curvature and can detect deformities of the vertebrae, which helps identify the type of kyphosis.
- Computerized tomography (CT scan). If more detail is required, your doctor might order a CT scan - which takes X-ray images from many different angles and then combines them to form cross-sectional images of internal structures.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). If your doctor suspects a tumor or infection, he or she may request an MRI of your spine. MRI uses radio waves and a very strong magnet to produce detailed images of both bone and soft tissues.
What is the Cost of Kyphosis with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India
- The cost of the Kyphosis Treatment in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries.
- Kyphosis Treatment is generally completed on the same day, which makes it a cost effective treatment option as compared to any other conventional procedures.
- The cost can vary as per the diagnosis and conditions of the patients along with the facilities availed.
- And if you compare the same with developed nations, the cost for these treatments is often the double than what you find in India.
The list of various factors deciding the cost of Kyphosis in India is as follows –
- Treatment Technology
- Number of fractions or doses required
- Treatment Method
- Other treatments required in conjunction with Kyphosis.
- Investigations & evaluation required
- Hospital fee
Get Low Cost Kyphosis Treatment Packages in India
We offer free assistance to international patients to find best medical treatment in India. We offer low-cost, world-class medical treatment in India, coordinated by a team of experienced service industry professionals
Please post a query to know about low cost treatment options at top India hospitals
How many patients underwent Kyphosis Treatment in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Kyphosis Treatment.
- Some of the most coveted Kyphosis Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Kyphosis Treatment hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Kyphosis Treatment in the last 5 years in India –
Why choose us for your Kyphosis Treatment in India?
- We provide Top Quality Healthcare services at Low cost.
- Patients can save up to 60-80% on medical costs.
- Our medical panel includes Highly Qualified Physicians / Surgeons and Hospital support staff.
- Patients can get free Opinion - No charge for consultation.
- We will guide you to select the Best Hospital and Doctor for your procedure.
- We will make all your arrangements for travel.
What services we offer to our International Patient?
- Medical executives with fluent English
- Straight forward - simple booking procedure to seek top Medical Treatment in India.
- Full assistance to get Medical Visa.
- Low cost - a fraction of the cost of UK/USA surgery.
- Low risk - world's highest standards of clinical care & surgery.
- Lowest infection rates - less than 0.5%.
- Fast efficient service -immediate treatment with no waiting lists.
- Full patient support service - 24/7 services.
- Specialist consultations - scans, clinical investigations & consultations at short notice.
- Patients without insurance are equally benefitted
- Medical executives with fluent English
- Provides the world’s highest standards of clinical care & surgery.
- Identify the hospital and line of treatment (under expert guidance)
- Receive the travelers at the airport
- Handhold the patients through the treatment process at the hospital (in person and/or by phone – as and when required)
How to plan your Kyphosis Treatment tour to India in 9 Steps?
- Post a query on our website and share your medical reports.
- After receiving your medical query and reports, we will send the details to our panel of experts for their advised opinion.
- The opinions and recommendations will be discussed with you along with the estimated cost and duration of the treatment and stay.
- You can review the options and opinions and select one as per your requirement and preference.
- We will assist you with the pre travel arrangements like medical visa, vaccination process, flight booking, accommodation and logistics if required.
- Upon receiving you at the airport, you will have the consultation with the surgeon/doctor and the admission procedure will be done.
- The treatment will start and all other during treatment assistance will be provided by us.
- Once the treatment is done, post treatment follow-up and consultation will be done.
- After the treatment, you can fly back to your home.
Who are the TOP 20 Spine Surgeons for Kyphosis Treatment in India?
- Dr. Deshpande V Rajakumar
- Dr. Rajagopal Krishan
- Dr. Rana Patir
- Dr. K Sridhar
- Dr. Prakash Singh
- Dr. H. S. Chhabra
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Ram Chaddha
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Vipul Gupta
- Dr. Hitesh Garg
- Dr. Arvind Jaiswal
- Dr. Gopal Shukla
- Dr Binod K Singhania
Which are the TOP 20 Hospitals for Kyphosis Treatment in India in our panel?
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Rockland Hospital, New Delhi India
- Paras Hospitals, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
- Lilavati Hospital Mumbai India
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai India
- Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai India
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center New Delhi India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Bombay Hospital Mumbai India
- Seven Hills Hospital
- Yashoda Hospitals
Are you looking for affordable cost of Kyphosis Treatment in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Kyphosis Treatment.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
Kyphosis Treatment in India, Top Specialists Kyphosis Treatment in India, Best Hospitals Kyphosis Treatment in India, Low Cost Kyphosis Treatment in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Best Hospital for Kyphosis Treatment India, Best Place for Kyphosis Treatment India, Low Cost Kyphosis Treatment in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgoan / Gurugram, Kolkata, Cost Benefits of Kyphosis Treatment in India, Lowest Price for Kyphosis Treatment in India, Kyphosis Treatment Cost in India, Low Cost Kyphosis Treatment in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Kerala, Goa, Top Surgeons Kyphosis Treatment in India, Affordable Cost Kyphosis Treatment, Top Hospitals Kyphosis Treatment in India