Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery in India
What is the Cost of Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion. Many of the best hospitals for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion can be found in India.
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
What is Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion?
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion is a procedure of spinal fusion in which the surgeon accesses the intervertebral disc space and fuses the lumbar spine using a surgical approach from the side, rather than from the front or the back.
- The five vertebrae of the lower back, the lumbar spine bear the greatest amount of the body's weight, making them the most vulnerable to back pain. Degenerative conditions, congenital deformity and injury can lead to spinal instability if put pressure on the spinal cord and/or surrounding nerves, may gradually cause back pain and other symptoms such as leg pain or muscle weakness that extends into the hips, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal fusion is sometimes recommended to treat conditions of the lower back.
- The goal of a spinal fusion procedure is to restore spinal stability, and the procedure usually involves removal of the disc material from in between two adjacent vertebrae and then placing an implant and bone graft material into the disc space to promote bone growth that permanently joins together the two vertebrae.
What are the advantages of Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion?
- Minimal tissue damage
- Lesser blood loss
- Small incisions and scars
- Minimum post-surgical discomfort
- Quick recovery time
What is a traditional lumber spinal fusion surgery?
- Lumbar spinal fusion is recommended to rectify problems in the anatomy of the back. It involves removal of damaged disc and bone from between two vertebrae and inserting material that promotes bone growth.
- As the bone grows, the two vertebrae join together, making a particular area of the back more stable, reducing problems related to nerve irritation.
What is the difference between traditional and lateral fusion?
- Traditionally, the surgeon performing a lateral fusion reaches the back through an incision in the abdomen, the back, or both, according to the patient's anatomy and needs.
- With a lateral interbody fusion, the surgeon approaches the back through a small incision in the side of the body, using special equipment and techniques.
Want to get the Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion at low cost in India?
We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Patient Executive who can assist you and guide you in choosing the right option for the best low cost treatment in IndiaClick Here
What are the advantages to lateral technique?
- The lateral interbody fusion is a lesser invasive technique to perform spinal fusion surgery. In most cases, patients who are candidates for this surgery are those who would have needed an incision in the abdomen in order for the surgeon to reach the area of concern.
- Approaching the spine through the abdomen means the surgeon must get around large blood vessels, nerves, muscles, and organs that are in the way.
- This can prolong recovery following surgery and, in rare cases, can cause complications such as nerve or blood vessel damage.
- The lateral approach provides an alternate route to the spine that disturbs far fewer structures and tissues.
Who is a candidate for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion?
- Not everyone who needs spinal fusion surgery is a good candidate for the lateral procedure.
- It depends on factors, especially the patient's own anatomy and exactly where the surgeon needs to go to fix the problem
How many patients underwent Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment.
- Some of the most coveted Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in the last 5 years in India –
Why Choose Us for your Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India?
- Expert Medical Opinion Prior to Journey, provide options with hospitals and doctors, help in selecting Right Hospital with Right Doctor
- Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
- Zero Waiting Time and Best Cost service from Best Hospitals in India– Immediate Appointment, complete assistance hospital admission, medical consultation & treatment till discharge from Hospital
- Assistance in Travel, Arrange pre- travel information , assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & arrange comfortable Hotel Accommodation within budget
What services we offer to our International Patient?
- Access to internationally reputed & accredited hospitals in India
- Guide you to choose doctors & receive right opinions
- Appropriate conversation with doctors
- Schedule appointments fitting your convenience
- Assistance in availing Medical Visas
- Modestly priced, easy on pocket medical packages
- Conveyance system with Pick-Up & Drop facility
- Make ready Boarding & Lodging facilities- 7 stars, 5 stars & economy class
- Easy Check-In to hotels Patient safekeeping custom-made by professional staff
- Complication-Free admission to hospitals
- Decoder for clients issues when required
- Customized food & accommodation on request
- Proper notification & settlement for family & friends Tours & travel within India to select places
How to plan your Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion trip to India?
- Send your medical details
- Get low cost quotation and recommendations within 24-48 hrs
- Pre-Travel assistance like VISA letter
- Logistics, Accommodation & Arrival arrangements
- Treatment will start upon arrival
- Get treated and fly back
- Post Discharge Follow up
Who are the TOP 20 Spine Surgeons Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery in India?
- Dr. Rajagopal Krishan
- Dr. Rana Patir
- Dr. K Sridhar
- Dr. Prakash Singh
- Dr. H. S. Chhabra
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Ram Chaddha
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Vipul Gupta
- Dr. Hitesh Garg
- Dr. Arvind Jaiswal
- Dr. Deshpande V Rajakumar
- Dr. Dinesh Rattnani
Which are the TOP 15 Hospitals for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery in India in our panel?
- Lilavati Hospital Mumbai India
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai India
- Workhardt Hospital Mumbai India
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center New Delhi India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmadabad, India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Rockland Hospital, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
Are you looking for affordable cost of Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India, Best Surgeons Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India, Top Hospitals Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in India, Low Cost Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Best Hospital for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment India, Best Place for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment India, Low Cost Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgoan / Gurugram, Kolkata, Cost Benefits of Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in India, Lowest Price for Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in India, Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment Cost in India, Low Cost Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Kerala, Goa, Top Surgeons Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in India, Low Cost Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment, Top Hospitals Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion Treatment in India