Cervical Microendoscopic Discectomy Surgery in India
What is the Cost of Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy. Many of the best hospitals for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy can be found in India.
- Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
What is Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Surgery?
- Micro endoscopic discectomy is a minimally-invasive treatment method to remove a portion of the herniated disc that is pressing on the nerve root or spinal cord, causing pain and discomfort.
- The procedure makes use of an exclusive microscope to view and display the disc and nerves. It is performed through a tubular device. Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy is an outpatient procedure in which the patient is allowed to leave the hospital the same day.
- A Micro Endoscopic Discectomy of the cervical is a surgical procedure used to relieve a person from neck and arm pain caused due to a herniated or diseased disc. With the help of a surgery, the bone or disc herniation is removed as needed, to alleviate pressure on a compressed root nerve.
- Since the procedure is micro endoscopic, the patient can have it done as an outpatient procedure through same-day surgery. The back surgeon only needs to make a small incision enabling him to use a tubular device called a retractor, through which he passes a surgical light, a small camera and his surgical instruments to fix the herniated material.
What are the advantages of Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy?
- Patient can walk on the same day as the surgery
- Short hospital stay
- Ideal for young patients
- Decreased post-surgical back muscle discomfort
- Neural tissues are handled gently.
If you are looking for the Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy Surgery
Kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons. You will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding the Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy Surgery from our expertsClick Here
What are the complications from Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy
- The complications of Foraminotomy or Micro endoscopic Cervical Decompression are mostly the same as any posterior cervical foraminotomy.
- They include paralysis, death, failure to improve, instability, spinal fluid leak, nerve root injury, wound problems, infection.
What are the precautions posts Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy?
- If necessary, patients may be asked to wear a soft lumbar corset to provide additional support in the early post-surgical period.
- The wound surface can be left open for air and should be kept clean and dry.
- Patients are expected to return for follow-up visit 6-10 days after the surgery to inspect the incision. Medications will be refilled if necessary.
What is the best affordable Cost of Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy in major cities of India?
- The cost of the Cervical Micro endoscopic Discectomy in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries.
- Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy is generally completed on the same day, which makes it a cost effective treatment option as compared to any other conventional procedures.
- The cost can vary as per the diagnosis and conditions of the patients along with the facilities availed.
- And if you compare the same with developed nations, the cost for these treatments is often the double than what you find in India.
The list of various factors deciding the price of Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India is as follows –
- Treatment Technology
- Number of fractions or doses required
- Treatment Method
- Investigations & evaluation required
- Hospital fee
How many patients underwent Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment.
- Some of the most coveted Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in the last 5 years in India –
What services we offer to our International Patient?
- Flexible and tailor made packages.
- Organizing flights and accommodation.
- Arrangement of medical visa to India. (Read the news paper articles of our site to know more about it).
- Coordinating treatment and correspondence on your behalf.
- Access to leading medical institutions and doctors.
- Significant savings compared to private healthcare
- Foreign Language Interpreters
- Assistance for Foreign Exchange conversion requirements
- Assistance for getting Local Mobile SIM Card / Internet Data Card
- Follow up Care including personalized consultations with Senior Consultants via email/ Tele-Consultation after return back to home country
Why choose us for your Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy?
- Best Hospitals in our medical panel.
- Opinions from the Top Surgeons
- Low Cost Treatment Quotations.
- Can do Huge Savings
- No wait time for treatment.
- All inclusive packages
- Multilingual Patient Executives
- Free concierge services
- Thousands of happy patients
How to plan your Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Surgery to India in 10 Easy Steps?
- Post a query and our patient executive will contact soon.
- You will be provided cost estimate and guidelines.
- Your medical details will be evaluated by the selected surgeon
- Get help in arranging visa and accommodation.
- Your arrival in India
- Your Pre-operative consultation with the surgeon
- Pre-Surgery and Surgery
- Feedback and back home
- Post Discharge Follow up
Who are the TOP 20 Spine Surgeons for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Surgery in India?
- Dr. Pankaj Dawar
- Dr. Anil Kansal
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Dua
- Dr. R. S. Chahal
- Dr. Ankur Nanda
- Dr. Kalidutta Das
- Dr. Devesh Kumar Singh
- Dr. Dharmendra Singh
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Ram Chaddha
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Arvind Jaiswal
- Dr. Deshpande V Rajakumar
- Dr. Rajagopal Krishan
Which are the TOP 15 Hospitals for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Surgery in India in our panel?
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
- Blk Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Rockland Hospital, New Delhi India
- Paras Hospitals, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center New Delhi India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Bombay Hospital Mumbai India
Are you looking for affordable cost of Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India, Best Surgeons Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India, Top Hospitals Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy in India, Low Cost Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Best Hospital for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment India, Best Place for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment India, Low Cost Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgoan / Gurugram, Kolkata, Cost Benefits of Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in India, Lowest Price for Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in India, Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment Cost in India, Low Cost Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Kerala, Goa, Top Surgeons Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in India, Low Cost Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment, Top Hospitals Cervical Micro Endoscopic Discectomy Treatment in India