Low Cost Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India
What is the Cost of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The cost of the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries.
- The cost can vary as per the diagnosis and conditions of the patients along with the facilities availed.
- And if you compare the same with developed nations, the cost for these treatments is often the double than what you find in India.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
Get Low Cost Treatment Packages from TOP Hospitals in India
We offer free, no obligation assistance to international patients to find best medical treatment in India. We offer low-cost, world-class medical treatment & surgery in India, coordinated by a team of experienced service industry professionals.
Please post a query on our website to know about low cost treatment options at top India hospitalsCLICK HERE
What is ALS?
- ALS, is a nervous system (neurological) disease that causes muscle weakness and impacts physical function.
- ALS is often called Lou Gehrig's disease, after the famous baseball player who was diagnosed with it. ALS is a type of motor neuron disease that causes nerve cells to gradually break down and die.
- In the United States, ALS is sometimes called motor neuron disease.
- In most cases, doctors don't know why ALS occurs. A small number of cases are inherited.
- ALS often begins with muscle twitching and weakness in an arm or leg, or sometimes with slurring of speech. Eventually, ALS can affect your ability to control the muscles needed to move, speak, eat and breathe. ALS can't be cured and eventually leads to death.
What are the symptoms of ALS?
- As motor neurons degenerate, they can no longer send impulses to the muscle fibers that normally result in muscle movement.
- Early symptoms of ALS often include increasing muscle weakness, especially involving the arms and legs, speech, swallowing or breathing.
- When muscles no longer receive the messages from the motor neurons that they require to function, the muscles begin to atrophy (become smaller).
- Limbs begin to look "thinner" as muscle tissue atrophies.
What are the effects of ALS?
- The body has many kinds of nerves. There are those involved in the process of thinking, memory, and of detecting sensations (such as hot/cold, sharp/dull), and others for vision, hearing, and other bodily functions.
- The nerves that are affected when you have ALS are the motor neurons that provide voluntary movements and muscle power. Examples of voluntary movements are your making the effort to reach for the phone or step off a curb; these actions are controlled by the muscles in the arms and legs.
- The heart and the digestive system are also made of muscle but a different kind, and their movements are not under voluntary control. When your heart beats or a meal is digested, it all happens automatically. Therefore, the heart and digestive system are not involved in ALS. Breathing also may seem to be involuntary.
- Remember, though, while you cannot stop your heart, you can hold your breath - so be aware that ALS may eventually have an impact on breathing.
What are the early signs and symptoms of ALS?
- Difficulty walking, tripping or difficulty doing your normal daily activities
- Weakness in your leg, feet or ankles
- Hand weakness or clumsiness
- Slurring of speech or trouble swallowing
- Muscle cramps and twitching in your arms, shoulders and tongue
- Difficulty holding your head up or keeping a good posture
If you are ready to proceed for discussion and planning for treatment in India, you can fill the contact form below and we will get in touch with you very soon. Please feel free to ask all your queries & concernsClick Here
What are the possible cause of ALS?
- Gene mutation. Various genetic mutations can lead to inherited ALS, which appears nearly identical to the noninherited form.
- Chemical imbalance. People with ALS generally have higher than normal levels of glutamate, a chemical messenger in the brain, around the nerve cells in their spinal fluid. Too much glutamate is known to be toxic to some nerve cells.
- Disorganized immune response. Sometimes a person's immune system begins attacking some of his or her body's own normal cells, which may lead to the death of nerve cells.
- Protein mishandling. Mishandled proteins within the nerve cells may lead to a gradual accumulation of abnormal forms of these proteins in the cells, eventually causing the nerve cells to die.
How many patients underwent ALS Surgery in India in the last 3 years?
In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost ALS Surgery. This emergence is primarily due to the development of state-of-the-art private and public sector healthcare facilities, medical insurance and the ease of access to quality healthcare services. An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 3 years.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent ALS Surgery in the last 3 years in India –
How we help International Patients get the best low cost treatment in India?
- Access to internationally reputed & accredited hospitals in India
- Guide you to choose doctors & receive right opinions
- Appropriate conversation with doctors
- Schedule appointments fitting your convenience
- Cut down unnecessary long waiting hours
- Assistance in availing Medical Visas
- Modestly priced, easy on pocket medical packages
- Conveyance system with Pick-Up & Drop facility
- Make ready Boarding & Lodging facilities- 7 stars, 5 stars & economy class
- Easy Check-In to hotels Patient safekeeping custom-made by professional staff
- Complication-Free admission to hospitals
- Decoder for clients issues when required
- Customized food & accommodation on request
- Proper notification & settlement for family & friends Tours & travel within India to select places
How to plan your medical trip to India?
- Send your medical reports
- We will send you the opinions and treatment plan
- Choose your options
- As per your preference, we will fix the appointments and treatment
- We arrange all pre-travel documents like Visa letter
- We support throughout your treatment process
- We will assist you going back home after successful treatment
- We will assist you for any post treatment follow-up if required
Which are the TOP 15 Hospitals for ALS Treatment in India in our panel?
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Bombay Hospital Mumbai India
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai India
- Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Rockland Hospital, New Delhi India
- Paras Hospitals, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
If you are looking for the ALS Surgery, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding the ALS Surgery from our experts.Consult Now
Our Country Specific Services
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery Cost in India, Affordable Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India, Low Cost Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India, Price of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Surgery in India