Low Cost Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India
What is the Cost of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Low Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery can be found in India.
- Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows -
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
What is Cervical Laminoplasty?
- The spinal cord and nerve roots in the neck are surrounded and protected by the cervical vertebrae. These bones have an opening called the spinal canal through which the spinal cord passes. Ligaments and blood vessels are also present in the spinal canal.
- The nerve roots start at the spinal cord and pass through an opening between the vertebrae called the intervertebral foramen (or neural foramen). Spinal stenosis is a condition where there is narrowing of the spinal canal and often the neural foramen that causes compression of the spinal cord and/or nerve roots.
- This narrowing is caused by numerous factors including bone spurs, degeneration of the intervertebral disks and facet joints, and thickening of the ligaments. Among the symptoms spinal stenosis can produce are pain and/or numbness in the arms, clumsiness of the hands, and gait disturbances.
How is the Procedure of Cervical Laminoplasty performed?
Laminoplasty opens the lamina to relieve symptoms by releasing pressure on the spinal cord and modifies the lamina so that there is still a protective covering at the back of the spinal cord. There is more than one method of performing laminoplasty. Your doctor will let you know which laminoplasty method is most appropriate for you.
- One method of laminoplasty uses a complete incision on one side of the lamina and a partial incision on the other side to create a "hinged door."
- Another method of laminoplasty is referred to as the "French Door Method." This surgery uses a complete incision through the middle of the lamina and partial incisions on each side to create two "doors" that open in the middle. The spinous process projections are removed to allow room for the doors to open. The opened door relieves pressure on the spinal cord and nerves. Pieces of bone or surgical hardware are placed to allow the "doors" to remain open, and at the same time, creates a protective roof that covers the back of the spinal cord. When the procedure is complete, the incision is closed and bandaged.
What Precautions to take after Cervical Laminoplasty?
- Participating in physical therapy will help you gain neck strength and flexibility.
- Physical therapists and occupational therapists work with patients and instruct them on proper techniques of getting in and out of bed and walking independently.
- Patients are instructed to avoid bending and twisting of the neck in the acute postoperative period (first 4-6 weeks).
- The wound area should remain covered with a gauze bandage secured in place with tape. The area should be kept clean and dry. The bandage should generally be changed every 1-2 days, especially after showering.
What are the Advantages of Cervical Laminoplasty-
- Patients will stay in the hospital for 24 hours, and generally do not need a cervical collar.
- Most patients will notice immediate improvement of their symptoms.
- Most patients discontinue pain medication and resume their regular activities within a few weeks.
- For some people function returns following laminoplasty and allows them to resume their favorite activities.
- For people with significant nerve damage, although function may not return, a laminoplasty can help keep their condition from progressing.
Want to have a FREE Consultation for your Cervical Laminoplasty in India?
We will give you best surgeons for taking best and safe treatments at an affordable low cost. Post a query and get a quick responseClick Here
How many patients underwent Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment.
- Some of the most coveted Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in the last 5 years in India
Why to plan your medical treatment with us?
- Every client we have catered to has mentioned the ease of our process and the lesser amount of time we take to process every request.
- We make it a point to create a friendly atmosphere so you come happy, and go back happier.
- As compared to others we offer the effectively low costing for the treatments.
- We understand Medical Treatments can't wait, and hence our process is time bound and focused.
- From the very moment you set foot in the country of your choice, we are there constantly as a guiding force, looking after your accommodation, treatment cycle, choice of doctors etc.
Patient Testimonial – Low Cost Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery done in India for Mr. Walter Burke from Ireland
Mr. Walter Burke from Ireland
Those who suffer from any type of arthritis are more prone to having the condition where pressure on their spine becomes a medical challenge. Cervical Laminoplasty is the most effective surgical treatment in such cases and the professional of spine and neuro surgery group in India are highly experienced in treating such cases. They diagnose the symptoms and causes in detail to understand the degree of effect on spine. Their method of working and treating is so organized and transparent that one naturally starts feeling at ease after the first meeting, and there would be no surprises for you at any point during the procedure.
What are our Special Services offered to International Patients?
- All International patients are met by our hospital representative at the Airport on arrival in India.
- Complimentary airport transfer services on arrival and departure from India.
- Priority scheduling of medical appointments.
- Booking of Hotel/ Service Apartment/ Guest House.
- Visa Assistance/ Extensions
- Foreign Language Interpreters
- Assistance for Foreign Exchange conversion requirements
- Assistance for getting Local Mobile SIM Card / Internet Data Card
- Follow up Care including personalized consultations with Senior Consultants via email/ Tele-Consultation after return back to home country.
How to plan your Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India with 9 Easy Steps?
It is important to know the process of medical tourism when planning for a treatment in India. You will receive our full support before, during and after your travel to India for your treatment. The medical travel process outline is given below:
- Step1- The patient has to fill the online form given on the website with the details of the required surgery.
- Step2- The patient receives a response through emails and calls.
- Step3- The patient has to share some of the basic details through a questionnaire and his or her reports related to the medical condition.
- Step4- The details of the patients will be shared with our Specialized Doctors and after the doctors review, we provide the clinical opinion and costings to the patients according to their city preference.
- Step5- Once the patient approves our costing and the hospital from where he or she wants to get operated, we will be provide the visa invitation letter accordingly.
- Step6- After the patient confirms the booking of the flights, we help them in finding accommodation and also we arrange the pickup- drop facility.
- Step7- The patient will get admitted to the hospital and the doctors will start the procedure accordingly.
- Step8- Our coordinators will take care of the patients during the whole procedure (From the hospital admission, during the surgery, till the discharge).
- Step9- The follow ups will be taken also after the patient is back to his or her own country.
List of Top 20 Cervical Laminoplasty Surgeons in India
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Ram Chaddha
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Vipul Gupta
- Dr. Hitesh Garg
- Dr. Arvind Jaiswal
- Dr. Deshpande V Rajakumar
- Dr. Saurabh Rawall
- Dr. Binod K Singhania
- Dr. Vikas Gupta
- Dr. Yash Gulati
- Dr. Raghava Mulukutla
- Dr. Gautam Zaveri
- Dr. V J Laheri
Which are the Best 15 Cervical Laminoplasty Hospitals in India
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai India
- Artemis Hospital India
- Global Hospital
- Bombay Hospital Mumbai India
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Lilavati Hospital Mumbai India
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai India
- Workhardt hospital Mumbai India
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Apollo Health City, Hyderabad
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Sevenhills Hospital, Mumbai
- Apollo Specialty Hospitals, Jayanagar.
Are you looking for affordable cost of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in Top Hospitals of India
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
Low Cost Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India, Best Surgeons Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India, Top Hospitals Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in India, Best Hospital for Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment India, Best Place for Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment India, Cost Benefits of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment in India, Lowest Price for Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment in India, Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment Cost in India, Top Surgeons Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Treatment in India, Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery Experience in India