Low Cost Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in India
What is the Cost of Gamma Knife Radio Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Gamma Knife Radio Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery can be found in India.
- Gamma Knife Radio Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Gamma Knife Radio Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows –
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
What is Gamma Knife Radiosurgery?
- Gamma Knife Radio Surgery falls under radiation therapy, which usually helps in treating tumors and several other abnormalities in brain.
- It is also known as Stereotactic Radio surgery, which is among the precise kind of therapeutic radiology procedures. Interestingly, this treatment option is non surgical and has no Gamma knife in it, which is known to have 90 percent of success rate.
- In this treatment option, a set of highly focused gamma rays are used to treat medium and small size lesions found generally in the brain.
- A number of beams coming from the gamma radiation are joined together to focus over the lesion during the treatment wherein an extremely intense kind of radiation dose is given to the patient without opting for any surgical procedure.
What is Gamma Knife Radiosurgery procedure?
- This treatment demands expertise of numerous specialists like a neurosurgeon, a physicist, an anesthesiologist, a radiation oncologist and a registered nurse with special training.
- In the first step, the patients is made comfortable by giving him some time to relax, which follows fitting the metal frame securely over the head the patient. As this frame is placed with a pin, it becomes too rigid, which means the lesion or tumor can be found out with precision tools like MRI or CT scan.
- With the help of 3 D planning software, a proper treatment plan is designed, which helps in hitting the right contours of the lesion/tumor using the radiations.
- The doctor then analyzes the images in order to find out the abnormalities found within patient's brain followed by focusing the radiation on the same. Keeping the head steady, the doctor focuses 192 radiation in one session simultaneously over the set target. The duration of treatment can last from few minutes to hours as per the type and location of the lesion.
What is Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Recovery phase?
- After the treatment, the patient is sent back to the recovery room. The patient can feel some headache, which can be addressed by any medication (in case if it is severe).
- The patient is monitored for a while by keeping a check over his or her pulse and blood pressure. In most of the cases, the patients are given discharge the same day and they can resume their normal chores like eating and drinking when they feel comfortable.
- However, before the discharge of the patients, the patients are given certain post treatment instructions. This is because the after effect of treatment can remain for weeks or even years, which would demand certain medications for a while.
- This is continued by medication as per physician's prescription.
Get Low Cost Gamma Knife Treatment Packages from TOP Hospitals in India
We offer free, no obligation assistance to international patients to find best Gamma Knife Treatment in India. We offer low-cost, world-class Gamma Knife treatment in India, coordinated by a team of experienced service industry professionals
Please post a query to know about low cost treatment options at top India hospitals
Mr. Shangwa from Nairobi, Kenya gets a new lease of life after a successful Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in India. Please refer to the testimonial videos below -
What are the indications of Gamma Knife Radiosurgery?
Why Gamma Knife radio Surgery is necessary?
- It has been popular since past few decades to treat a number of brain tumors and brain disorders having no blood or scalpels.
- The constant evolution in technology has given the neurosurgeons to adopt this treatment worldwide. As per reports, half a million people have been benefited from this radio surgery. It is used to treat certain brain conditions, which are otherwise difficult to treat with other options.
- Though it is mostly used to treat the abnormalities found inside human brain but it can be used to treat brain cancer, addressing arteriovenous malformations, trigeminal neuralgia and acoustic neuroma. It involves no incisions, which makes it a non surgical treatment option.
- A per studies, it comes with the success rate of 85 percent apart from having a number of benefits like less treatment time, accurate results and higher survival rates. This means, you have no blood loss along with having fewer complications or risks.
How Gamma Knife radio Surgery is Effective?
- As there is no incision made in this treatment, you have fewer surgical complications. There is no need to shave the head of the patients as there are fewer side effects.
- The treatment is much shorter than the usual surgical procedures and has minimal discomfort. The patients getting this treatment can leave home the same day of surgery or could be held back for an overnight observation, which is very much less than compared to the traditional surgical options.
- It is generally proves effective for cancer patients, which can spread from other areas of the body and thus offer a new hope for the patients having skull base tumors or complex lesions. In other words, it offers the most favorable high quality of life during and after the treatment session.
Why to choose India for your Gamma Knife Radiosurgery?
- India is among the most sought option for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery for the international medical tourists. Here, in India, they avail high quality treatment backed by affordable solutions. However, cost is not the only benefit the medical tourists enjoy in this country.
- The Indian Government renders the best guidance and support for the medical tourists apart from giving a better safety and security as per global healthcare norms.
- The hospitals in India catering these treatments are backed with state of art facilities par with developed nations' infrastructure.
- It has a wide array of highly skilled doctors, surgeons, physiotherapists and healthcare professionals, who have ample experience in treating patients with utmost care and professionalism.
- In other words, India echoes safe and beneficial options for global patients, which make them feel at home.
How many patients underwent Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment.
- Some of the most coveted Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Gamma Knife Radio Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in the last 5 years in India –
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- Being India's first government recognized Medical Value Provider; we have the best gamma knife facilities in India which are worldly recognized and the team of surgeons with an international reputation.
- We are a reliable medical group, which helps International patients with affordable low cost gamma knife treatment, best gamma knife treatment facility with International Health Standards and a friendly seamless atmosphere.
What services we offer to our International Patient?
- Straight forward - simple booking procedure to seek top Medical Treatment in India.
- Full assistance to get Medical Visa.
- Low cost - a fraction of the cost of UK/USA surgery.
- Fast efficient service -immediate treatment with no waiting lists.
- Full patient support service - 24/7 services.
- Specialist consultations - scans, clinical investigations & consultations at short notice.
- Medical executives with fluent English
- Provides the world’s highest standards of clinical care & surgery.
- Receive the travelers at the airport
- Ensure the right guesthouse for the travelers
- Handhold the patients through the treatment process at the hospital (in person and/or by phone – as and when required)
- In case the patient/attendant are English-constrained, then provide interpreter services Quick response and availability of revert.
- Vast range of options.
- Visible compassion for the traveler.
- Holistic Handholding.
How to plan your medical trip to India with 9 easy steps for Low Cost Gamma Knife Treatment?
- Send us your query and medical reports
- Send us the related concerns and questions related to treatment
- Get the advised opinion and treatment plan from us within 48 hours from multiple hospitals
- Choose your preferred hospital and clear your concerns if you have any
- We will assist you with medical VISA, Vaccination, FRRO, Travel, Accommodation and Logistic Process
- Arrival arrangements will be done for your pick up at the airport based on your itinerary
- Treatment will start at the hospital as planned
- Once the treatment is done, you can fly back
- Post treatment follow up and consultation will be done by us via email, phone, skype
Who are the TOP 20 Spine Surgeons for Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in India?
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Rana Patir
- Dr. K Sridhar
- Dr. VS Mehta
- Dr VP Singh
- Dr Karanjit Singh Narang
- Dr Tejinder Kataria
- Dr BK Mohanti
- Dr M Paraneetharan
- Dr Subodh Chandra Pande
- Dr Anil Kumar Anand
- Dr Sudharshan De
- Dr Manish Kumar
- Dr Vikas Kathuria
- Dr Sanjay Pattanayak
- Dr SK Rajan
- Dr Sangeeta Rawat
- Dr Suresh Sankla
- Dr Vijay Kant Dixit
- Dr Rajasekhar Reddy K
- Dr Maheep Singh Gour
- Dr Atul Prasad
- Dr Dilip Panekar
- Dr Mukesh Mohan Gupta
Which are the TOP 10 Hospitals for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India in our panel?
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Paras Hospitals, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
Are you looking for affordable cost of Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
Low Cost Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India, Best Surgeons Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India, Top Hospitals Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India, Low Cost Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Best Hospital for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment India, Best Place for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment India, Low Cost Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgoan / Gurugram, Kolkata, Cost Benefits of Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in India, Lowest Price for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in India, Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment Cost in India, Low Cost Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Kerala, Goa, Top Surgeons Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in India, Low Cost Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment, Top Hospitals Gamma Knife Radio Surgery Treatment in India