Top Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Treatment Hospitals Best Specialists India
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Overview:
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty are utilized to treat chronic pain in vertebral column, fractures or the pressure cracks in the spinal section, which are a typical after effect of osteoporosis. The specialist may utilize imaging direction to infuse a concrete blend into the cracked bone; the process is referred as Vertebroplasty. In addition an inflatable into the broke unresolved issue a space and after that fill it with cement is referred as kyphoplasty. Taking after Vertebroplasty, around 75 percent of patients recapture lost moment ability and turn out to be more active in performing activities.
How do I know if I am a good candidate for Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty Procedure?
Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty are the two by and large saved for individuals with painful dynamic back disorder due to osteoporotic or fractures say pathologic vertebral pressure breaks. Candidates for these methods regularly encounter critical declines in versatility and capacity to move as a consequence of the cracks that is fracture in the bones.
Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty candidate, the patient’s agony must relate to the vertebral crack or fracture, and must not be because of different issues, for example, joint pain, disc herniations or stenosis.
This is identified by various imaging tests - for example, bone sweeps, spinal X-beams, and registered tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examines - may be requested to confirm the vicinity of a vertebral break.
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with Spine and Neuro Surgery Hospital India
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executive will contact you soon.
- +91-9325887033 Call us at the given to contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
Kyphoplasty Procedure & Recovery
Kyphoplasty Procedure : The process starts with doctor numbing the area, or the medications are given to make the patient sleep. On the back i.e. the area to be treated, the specialist will make a small incision, putting a balloon device into the damaged and broken vertebra. The balloon is inflated and deflates by the specialist. Next the doctor will fill up the space created by the balloon with substances which acts like cement. This process for each vertebra will take 1 or 2 hours.
The patient can return home the same day, or if in some complicated case the patient need to spend two or three days in the hospital under observance.
Vertebroplasty Procedure & Recovery
Vertebroplasty Procedure : After numbing or giving anesthesia, a needle is inserted in the vertebra which injects a holding substance working like cement in the spinal vertebral column. Fluoroscopy is used to give the way for needle by the doctor. The process is takes one or two hours, where the injecting substance is only about 10 – 15 minutes.
The cementing of vertebra takes 30 minutes to harden. This is type of minimal surgery and the patient can go back by the same day. Some medications are advised to reduce the pain.
Is Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty Effective
Both the surgeries are effective. The results can be seen in 48 hours. The patient observes pain to be lessened down and an activity is performed without any trouble. These surgeries give satisfied results in 90 % cases.
Why Choosing Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty necessary?
When a chronic pain is seen in patient’s due to crack or fracture in spinal vertebra, the easiest method without many complications are Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty. To give pain free working of spine and ability to move, it is necessary to go for these kinds of procedures.
How it will Change your lifestyle
This will completely give a trouble free mobility and let patient become more active. This helps to overcome osteoporosis. This can help to reduce further damage to spine and other disorders like pneumonia. It will also help in Building muscle strength for the patient who were at bed rest.
Why to choose Indian Hospital for your Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty and its cost?
The patients have many options to get surgery and treatment done. India is being one of the most prominent and promising place to go for Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty surgeries as hospitals of India have all the complete facilities matching highest level of international standards under the hands of experts and experienced surgeons and doctors. At the Indian Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty hospitals you avail quality treatment along with a budget friendly surgery cost. This is very wise and intelligent decision saving substantially along with best treatment services.
Want to have a FREE Consultation for your Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Treatment in India?
We will give you best surgeons for taking best and safe treatments at an affordable low cost. Post a query and get a quick responseClick Here
What are our Special Services offered to International Patients?
- Flexible and tailor made packages.
- Organizing flights and accommodation.
- Arrangement of medical visa to India. (read the news paper articles of our site to know more about it)
- Coordinating treatment and correspondence on your behalf.
- Access to leading medical institutions and doctors.
- Significant savings compared to private healthcare
- Foreign Language Interpreters
- Assistance for Foreign Exchange conversion requirements
- Assistance for getting Local Mobile SIM Card / Internet Data Card
- Follow up Care including personalized consultations with Senior Consultants via email/ Tele-Consultation after return back to home country.
How to plan your Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Treatment in India with 9 Easy Steps?
You will receive our full support before, during and after your travel to India for your treatment. The medical travel process outline is given below:
- Visit our website; Send us initial Query & Medical History.
- Patient will get connected with the coordinator.
- Specialized doctors will review the medical details of the patient.
- We will be providing the clinical opinion, recommendations of top doctors and costing regarding the surgery to the patient for their convenience.
- The patient’s will be connected with the Specialized Doctors regarding their concerns.
- The patient will approve the Cost, the Surgeon and the Hospital.
- Our team will provide guidance for the visa process and accommodations to the patients.
- After the patient arrival he or she will be admitted to the Hospital and will be guided properly during and after the surgery.
- Follow ups will be taken after the patient returns to his or her Hometown.
Are you looking for affordable cost of Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Treatment in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Treatment.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
best vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty specialists india, best vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty treatment hospitals india, top vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty specialists india, top vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty hospitals of india, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty treatment india, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty specialists in india, vertebroplasty treatment india, kyphoplasty treatment india, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty procedure india, low cost vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty treatment india, Indian Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty hospitals