Low Cost Brain Tumor Surgery in India
Cost of Brain Tumor Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India
- The cost of the Brain Tumor Surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries.
- Brain Tumor Surgery is generally completed on the same day, which makes it a cost effective treatment option as compared to any other conventional procedures.
- And if you compare the same with developed nations, the cost for these treatments is often the double than what you find in India. Cost effective brain tumor treatment in India has led to large number of International patients coming to India for the treatment.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Brain Tumor Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of COST of the Brain Tumor Surgery across TOP 15 Brain Tumor Centers in India like New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, etc given in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Planning Affordable Brain Tumor Surgery in India is an easy process.
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group is available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. You will be provided with an analysis and recommendations for your Brain Tumor surgery. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSCLICK HERE
What causes Brain Tumor?
- No one knows what causes brain tumors; there are only a few known risk factors that have been established by research.
- Children who receive radiation to the head have a higher risk of developing a brain tumor as adults, as do people who have certain rare genetic conditions such as neurofibromatosis or Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
- But those cases represent a fraction of the approximately 35,000 new primary brain tumors diagnosed each year.
- Age is also a risk factor -- people over the age of 65 are diagnosed with brain cancer at a rate four times higher than younger people.
What is Brain Tumor?
- A primary brain tumor is one that originates in the brain, and not all primary brain tumors are cancerous; benign tumors are not aggressive and normally do not spread to surrounding tissues, although they can be serious and even life threatening.
- The National Cancer Institute estimates there will be about 23,380 new cases of brain cancer diagnosed in 2014.
- A tumor is a mass of tissue that's formed by an accumulation of abnormal cells. Normally, the cells in your body age, die, and are replaced by new cells. With cancer and other tumors, something disrupts this cycle.
- Tumor cells grow, even though the body does not need them, and unlike normal old cells, they don't die. As this process goes on, the tumor continues to grow as more and more cells are added to the mass.
What are the types of Brain Tumor?
- Primary brain tumors emerge from the various cells that make up the brain and central nervous system and are named for the kind of cell in which they first form. The most common types of adult brain tumors are gliomas and astrocytic tumors. These tumors form from astrocytes and other types of glial cells, which are cells that help keep nerves healthy.
- The second most common type of adult brain tumors are meningeal tumors. These form in the meninges, the thin layer of tissue that covers the brain and spinal cord.
- Benign brain tumors are noncancerous. Malignant primary brain tumors are cancers that originate in the brain, typically grow faster than benign tumors, and aggressively invade surrounding tissue. Although brain cancer rarely spreads to other organs, it will spread to other parts of the brain and central nervous system.
- A brain tumor is a mass or growth of abnormal cells in or close to your brain, which can be noncancerous (benign) or cancerous (malignant). Brain tumors can begin in your brain (primary brain tumors), or cancer can begin in other parts of your body and spread to your brain (secondary, or metastatic, brain tumors).
What are the commonly found types of Brain Tumor?
- Malignant glioma cells
- Gliomas. These tumors begin in the brain or spinal cord. Mayo Clinic experts treat all types of gliomas, including astrocytomas, ependymomas, glioblastomas, oligoastrocytomas and oligodendrogliomas.
- Metastases. These are malignant tumors that have spread to the brain from cancers elsewhere in the body.
- Meningiomas. Meningiomas are tumors that arise from the membranes that surround your brain and spinal cord (meninges). Most meningiomas are noncancerous.
- Illustration showing acoustic neuroma
- Acoustic neuroma (schwannoma)
- Acoustic neuromas (schwannomas). These are benign tumors that develops on the balance and hearing nerves leading from your inner ear to your brain.
- Pituitary adenomas. These are mostly benign tumors that develop in the pituitary gland at the base of the brain. These tumors can affect pituitary hormones with effects throughout the body.
- Medulloblastomas. These are the most common cancerous brain tumors in children. A medulloblastoma starts in the lower back part of the brain and tends to spread through spinal fluid. These tumors are less common in adults, but they do occur.
- PNETs. Primitive neuroectodermal tumors (PNETs) are rare, cancerous tumors that start in embryonic (fetal) cells in the brain. They can occur anywhere in the brain.
- Germ cell tumors. Germ cell tumors may develop during childhood where the testicles or ovaries will form. But sometimes germ cell tumors move to other parts of the body, such as the brain.
- Craniopharyngiomas. These rare, noncancerous tumors start near the brain's pituitary gland, which secretes hormones that control many body functions. As the craniopharyngioma slowly grows, it can affect the pituitary gland and other structures near the brain.
What are the signs and symptoms of Brain Tumor?
The signs & symptoms of brain tumors vary from person to person depending on the size, location and growth rate of the tumor. Following are some of the signs and symptoms which are normally caused by brain tumors:-
- Severe and the changing pattern of headaches.
- Unexplained nausea or vomiting.
- Feeling of numbness or tingling in the arms or legs.
- Problems in hearing.
- Unable to concentrate.
- Increased sleep.
- Confusion in daily matters.
- Changes in behavior or personality.
- Difficulties in speech.
- Muscle jerking or twitching.
- Problems with memory.
- Difficulty in balancing.
- Problems in vision.
- Loss of sensation in arm or leg.
- Difficulties in speech
What are the treatments available for Brain Tumor?Brain tumor treatment option depends on:-
- Type of tumor.
- The size of the tumor.
- Location of the tumor.
- The growth rate of the tumor.
- Overall general health of the patient.
Surgery: – Depending on the location of brain tumor it sometimes becomes easy for the surgeon to remove the tumor as much as possible. In some cases, the tumors are very small in size which is easy to separate from the surrounding brain tissue and makes it easier for the surgeon to remove the tumor completely. Whereas in some cases the tumor cannot be separated from the surrounding tissues as they are located in the much sensitive area of the brain making Brain Tumor Surgery riskier. In such cases, the surgeon removes as much as tumor possible. While performing Brain Tumor Surgery removing even a portion of the brain helps in reducing the signs and symptoms. Outpatient surgery for brain tumors is also available in India depending upon the condition of the patient. Recently in India, awake craniotomy surgery for brain tumors has seen large number of patients coming for the surgery. The best Brain Tumor Surgery doctors in Delhi are world famous for their experience and expertise. The success rate of brain tumor surgery in India is very excellent with good results.
Chemotherapy: – In chemotherapy medicines are used to destroy the cancer cells. There are only few chemotherapy medicines which work for a brain tumor. Chemotherapy drugs can be given orally in the form of pill or injection. Chemotherapy for Brain Tumor Treatment in Bangalore, India has the largest number of patients coming for the treatment from across the globe. Many patients also prefer to get Chemotherapy after brain tumor surgery in Delhi, India.
Radiation Therapy: – In radiation therapy, high-energy beams such as protons or x-rays are used to kill the tumor cells. The radiation comes from the machine outside the patient’s body. Radiation can also be placed inside the body close to the brain tumor which happens in very rare cases. External radiation beam focuses on the area of the brain where the tumor is located or it can also be applied to the entire brain which is also referred as whole-brain radiation. This radiation is most often used to treat cancer which has spread to the brain from another part of the body. MRI guided Laser Ablation for Brain Tumor in India is also one of the choices of the International patients seeking the treatment in India for brain tumor. Cost of Radiation Therapy for Brain Tumor in India is very less as compared to other European countries.
Targeted Drug Therapy: – This therapy focuses on specific abnormalities which are present within the cancer cells and blocks them and lead the cancer cells to die.
Minimally Invasive Brain Tumor Surgery: - Minimally invasive Key Hole surgery for brain tumors is a type of technique to perform surgeries. Minimally invasive Brain Tumor Surgery is performed by making a small incision. Not everyone is recommended this surgery it depends on the type of the tumor the patient is suffering from, overall health and age of the patient. The minimally invasive approach is performed by removing the tumor which is close to the brainstem by making a small incision behind and below the ear. Minimally invasive Brain Tumor Surgery also know as keyhole surgery for brain tumors has various advantages over other surgeries such less loss of blood, less disturbance to the nearby tissues, faster recovery, and less hospital stay. Keyhole Craniotomy for Brain Tumors is also one of the option available in India.
Gamma Knife Radiosurgery: - Gamma Knife Radio Surgery falls under radiation therapy, which usually helps in treating tumors and several other abnormalities in brain. It is also known as Stereotactic Radio surgery, which is among the precise kind of therapeutic radiology procedures. Interestingly, this treatment option is non surgical and has no Gamma knife in it, which is known to have 90 percent of success rate. In this treatment option, a set of highly focused gamma rays are used to treat medium and small size lesions found generally in the brain. A number of beams coming from the gamma radiation are joined together to focus over the lesion during the treatment wherein an extremely intense kind of radiation dose is given to the patient without opting for any surgical procedure. Gamma Knife Surgery for Brain Tumors in India is among the most sought option for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery for the international medical tourists. Here, in India, they avail high quality treatment backed by affordable solutions. However, cost is not the only benefit the medical tourists enjoy in this country.
If you are ready to proceed for discussion and planning for treatment in India, you can fill the contact form below and we will get in touch with you very soon. Please feel free to ask all your queries & concerns.CLICK HERE
Why coming to India is best option for Brain Tumor Surgery?
- The average cost of Brain Tumor Surgery in western countries is very high.
- Price of Brain Tumor surgery in India is much less as compared to any other country.
- The average cost of Brain Tumor Surgery in western countries is very high.
- Brain tumor treatment cost in India is much less as compared to any other country.
- The success rate of brain tumor treatment in India is very high.
- India has some of the best neurosurgeons and healthcare facilities that offer their services at the most affordable costs.
- Neurosurgeons in India are highly skilled and experienced.
- Best brain surgery hospitals in India are equipped with the latest technology and equipment. You can find best affordable hospital for brain tumor surgery in Delhi on best price in India.
- Patients from abroad can save a huge amount on their expenses by undergoing low cost brain tumor surgery in India.
Why Choose Us?
Being India's first government recognized Medical Value Provider, the facilities in India are worldly recognized and the surgeons have an international reputation. We are a trust-worthy group, which provides foreign patients with affordable treatment, easy communication and a friendly atmosphere.
Patient Testimonial – Brain Tumor Surgery done in India for Mrs. Janet Ntuli from South Africa
Mrs. Janet Ntuli from South Africa
Having a cancer is difficult to deal with in itself and when you are diagnosed with something as grave as a brain tumor, it becomes emotionally draining to accept the facts and be mentally prepared for the risks that follow. However, the doctors as well as staff members at the hospitals of spine and neuro surgery group in India are so supportive and truly always there to help you go through it all. In fact, there is so much of positivity in the people and environment at the hospital that you can will start feeling better from the moment you will step in.
How we help International Patients get the best low cost brain tumor surgery in India?
- Access to internationally reputed & accredited brain tumor surgery hospitals in India
- Guide you to choose doctors & receive right opinions
- Appropriate conversation with doctors
- Schedule appointments fitting your convenience
- Cut down unnecessary long waiting hours
- Assistance in availing Medical Visas
- Modestly priced, easy on pocket medical packages
- Conveyance system with Pick-Up & Drop facility
- Make ready Boarding & Lodging facilities- 7 stars, 5 stars & economy class
- Easy Check-In to hotels Patient safekeeping custom-made by professional staff
- Complication-Free admission to hospitals
- Decoder for clients issues when required
- Customized food & accommodation on request
- Proper notification & settlement for family & friends Tours & travel within India to select places
How many patients underwent Brain Tumor Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Brain Tumor Surgery. This emergence is primarily due to the development of state-of-the-art private and public sector healthcare facilities, medical insurance and the ease of access to quality healthcare services. An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Brain Tumor Surgery in the last 5 years in India –
How to plan your brain tumor surgery trip to India?
- Send your medical reports
- We will send you the opinions and treatment plan
- Choose your options
- As per your preference, we will fix the appointments and treatment
- We arrange all pre-travel documents like Visa letter
- We support throughout your treatment process
- We will assist you going back home after successful treatment
- We will assist you for any post treatment follow-up if required
What are the benefits of contacting us for your brain tumor surgery planning in India?
- Expert Medical Opinion Prior to Journey provides options with hospitals and doctors, help in selecting Right Hospital with Right Doctor for your brain tumor surgery.
- Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable brain tumor surgery care in India.
- Zero Waiting Time and Best Cost service from Best Hospitals in India– Immediate Appointment, complete assistance hospital admission, medical consultation & treatment till discharge from Hospital
- Assistance in Travel, Arrange pre- travel information , assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & arrange comfortable Hotel Accommodation within budget
Who are the TOP 20 Surgeons for Brain Tumor Surgery in India?
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Abhaya Gupta
- Dr. Rana Patir
- Dr. K Sridhar
- Dr. Prakash Singh
- Dr. Chadran Gnanamuthu
- Dr. Yashbir Dewan
- Dr. VS Mehta
- Dr Rohan Sinha
- Dr Amit Shrivastav
- Dr Matthew Abraham
- Dr Arun Garg
- Dr VP Singh
- Dr Karanjit Singh Narang
- Dr SN Singh
Which are the TOP 15 Hospitals for Brain Tumor Surgery in India in our panel?
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Bombay Hospital Mumbai India
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai India
- Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Rockland Hospital, New Delhi India
- Paras Hospitals, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
If you are looking for the Brain Tumor Surgery, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding the Brain Tumor Surgery from our experts.CLICK HERE
Our Country Specific Services
Low Cost Brain Tumor Surgery in India, Affordable Brain Tumor Surgery in India, Price of Brain Tumor Surgery in India, Brain Tumor Treatment at Top Hospital in India, Top Brain Tumor Surgeons in India, Top Brain Tumor Hospitals in India, Gamma knife surgery for brain tumor in India, Keyhole surgery for brain tumours, minimally invasive keyhole surgery for brain tumours, keyhole Craniotomy for brain tumours, Outpatient surgery for brain tumours, awake craniotomy surgery for brain tumours, MRI guided laser ablation for brain tumor in India, cost effective brain tumor treatment in India, cost of radiation therapy for brain tumor in India, Brain Tumor Surgery In India, Brain Tumor Surgery Experience in India