Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India
What is the Cost of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Lumbar Disc Microsurgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery. Many of the best hospitals for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery can be found in India.
- Lumbar Disc Microsurgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Lumbar Disc Microsurgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
What is the definition of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery?
- A Lumbar Disc Microsurgery is a technique of performing low-back surgery through a small opening. There are two types of lumbar microsurgery.
- Lumbar Disc Microsurgery is used to treat patients suffering from herniated discs in their lower backs, which occur when the inner, jelly-like material of discs pushes through the outer layer of cartilage and puts pressure on the spinal cord.
- This procedure removes only the damaged part of the disc, leaving the healthy remainder intact. The surgeon makes an incision into the back through which a small window is made into the bone directly above the herniated disc.
- The spinal cord is gently moved aside while the damaged disc material is removed. As the patient heals, the spinal cord returns to its normal position, the pressure from the damaged disc is relieved, and the pain is alleviated.
What are the indications for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery performed?
- Lumbar Disc Microsurgery is performed when the intervertebral discs between the lumbar vertebrae start to grow out from their designated space and impinge upon the nerve fibers that originate from the spinal-cord.
- Patients find in difficulty walking and mobilizing as a result.
How Lumbar Disc Microsurgery is performed?
- Before the procedure, consent is obtained from the patient and he/she is administered a local anesthetic or general anesthetic. The site of operation is cleaned with antiseptic solution and covered in sterile drapes.
- A small window is made directly over the vertebra where the lumbar disc has prolapsed. Through the incision, instruments are inserted to gain access to the herniated lumbar intervertebral disc.
- When doing so, lamina may need to be removed to gain access to the discs. The removal of the lamina is called laminectomy.
What is the benefit of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery?
- Most patients experience a great deal of relief of their symptoms, which persists for years to come
Want to have a FREE Consultation for your Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India?
We will give you best surgeons for taking best and safe treatments at an affordable low cost. Post a query and get a quick responseClick Here
How many patients underwent Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment.
- Some of the most coveted Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Lumbar Disc Microsurgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in the last 5 years in India –
What services we offer to our International Patient?
- Arranging your treatment at medical centers that offer quality and personal treatment to international patients.
- Flexible and tailor made packages.
- Organizing flights, visa and accommodation.
- Arrangement of medical visa to India. (read the news paper articles of our site to know more about it)
- Coordinating treatment and correspondence on your behalf.
- Liaising with the doctors who will be treating you.
- A support line for your relatives and friends back home.
- Arranging recuperation holidays.
- Transfer to airport and departure.
- Access to leading medical institutions and doctors.
- Significant savings compared to private healthcare.
- Avoid waiting times to be treated
Why Choose Us for your Lumbar Disc Microsurgery?
- We have Best Hospitals all across in India.
- We have Top Surgeons in our medical panel.
- We offer Low Cost Treatment Quotations.
- Patients will make Huge Savings.
- Patients will experience no waiting time for treatment.
- Will offer all inclusive packages.
- We have Multilingual Patient Executives.
- We offer free concierge services.
- We are obliged to have thousands of happy patients.
Patient Testimonial – Lumbar Disc Microsurgery done in India for Ms. Miranda Danville from Bahamas
Ms. Miranda Danville from Bahamas
The doctors at spine and neuro surgery group perform a really good job at diagnosing and treating the patients and suggest the right treatment options. When I visited them for my lumbar disc microsurgery, I was pretty scared even though it was a comparatively simple surgery. They were always available to talk to as I had so many questions regarding the procedure, recovery and its affects. In fact they had informed me before starting the procedure that in the lumbar disc microsurgery, there are some complications which might come into view during the surgery, which is quite commendable because there was no scope of surprises for me at the later stage.
How to plan your Lumbar Disc Microsurgery tour to India?
- Send us your query and medical reports.
- Get the advised opinion and treatment plan from us within 48 hours from multiple hospitals
- Choose your preferred hospital and clear your concerns if you have any
- We will assist you with medical VISA, Vaccination, FRRO, Travel, Accommodation and Logistic Process
- Arrival arrangements will be done for your pick up at the airport based on your itinerary
- Treatment will start at the hospital as planned
- Once the treatment is done, you can fly back
- Post treatment follow up and consultation will be done by us via email, phone, skype
Who are the TOP 20 Spine Surgeons Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India?
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Banerji
- Dr. Ram Chaddha
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Rajagopal Krishan
- Dr. Rana Patir
- Dr. K Sridhar
- Dr. Prakash Singh
- Dr. H. S. Chhabra
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Dr. Vipul Gupta
- Dr. Hitesh Garg
- Dr. Arvind Jaiswal
- Dr. Deshpande V Rajakumar
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Gopal Shukla
List of TOP 20 Hospitals for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India from our panel
- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi India
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmadabad, India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi India
- Rockland Hospital, New Delhi India
- Paras Hospitals, New Delhi India
- Jaypee Hospital, New Delhi India
- Lilavati Hospital Mumbai India
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai India
- Workhardt Hospital Mumbai India
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center New Delhi India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgoan, India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore India
- Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
- Global Hospital, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India
- Bombay Hospital Mumbai India
- Columbia Asia hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
Are you looking for affordable cost of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”
Our Country Specific Services
Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India, Best Surgeons Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India, Top Hospitals Lumbar Disc Microsurgery in India, Best Hospital for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment India, Best Place for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment India, Cost Benefits of Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment in India, Lowest Price for Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment in India, Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment Cost in India, Top Surgeons Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment in India, Top Hospitals Lumbar Disc Microsurgery Treatment in India