Contact Number: + 91 – 9325887033
Designation: Head of Department Spine Surgery, Minimally Invasive & Endoscopic Spine Surgeon
Specialty: Spinal Surgery
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati
- Fellowship Training in advanced spine from National University Hospital Singapore.
- Certified in minimally invasive spine surgery and motion preservation spine surgery from Germany, Holland & Singapore.
- MBBS from Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital Mumbai
- M.S Orthopaedics from BYL Nair Hospital & T N Medical College Mumbai
- 16 years of experience in spine surgery.
- one of the largest series of minimally invasive spine surgeries in India
- Spine Surgeon with Jaslok Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Sir H N Hospital & Research Centre. BSES MG Hospital. Holy Spirit Hospital.
- Lecturer in Orthopaedics at MGM’s Medical College Navi Mumbai
- First & largest number of nucleoplasties in mumbai.
- First multi level fusion in Mumbai,
- One of the largest series of multi level minimally invasive spine surgery series in India.
- Large number of high risk patients operated between age group of 18 months to 92 years.
Special Interest: Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
Fellowship: Clinical fellowship in Spine from national university hospital singapore
Memberships: ASSI, NASS, MISSI & BOS.
Made a number podium presentations at regional and national conferences.