Contact Number: + 91 – 9325887033
Specialty: Neurosurgery, Neurology
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada
- MBBS- 1994, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
- MS( General Surgery)- 1997, Govt. Medical College, Miraj.
- M.Ch.( Neurosurgery)- 2001, TN Medical College, Mumbai.
- Fellowship- 2013, Storz Neuro Endoscopy Fellowship
Dr. Venkatesh Yeddula has gained rich experience in Tumor Surgery, Neurovascular procedures and Minimally Access Surgery in the Spine. He has a cumulative experience of 18 years in active Neurosurgical practice as well as in the academic settings Post M.ch. 15 years – Worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at a reputed hospital. Worked as Faculty for DNB ( Neurosurgery) for 8 years -Worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at a reputed hospital, Banglore, 8 months – Worked as Lecturer, Department of Neurosurgeryat a reputed hospital, Mumbai.
- 7000 Cranial(brain) Surgeries
- 8000 Spinal Surgeries Special High End Surgeries
- Aneurysm Surgery – 350
- AVM (Brain Arteriovenous Malformation Surgery) – 50
- Minimal Invasive Spinal surgery- 100
- Minimal Invasive Brain surgery- 100
- Special Surgery – Keyhole surgery for craniopharyngiomas and other suprasellar tumors.
- Minimal invasive Percutaneous Spinal Fixation Microdiscectomy and Endoscopic discectomy for lumber disc prolapse.
Special Interest: Neurovascular, Neuro Oncology, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, NeuroEndoscopy, Skull Base Surgeries
Memberships: International Memership – CNS , USA Memership- NSI – AO Spine Fellowship- Storz Neuro Endoscopic Fellowship 2013