Contact Number: + 91 – 9325887033
Designation: Consultant Neurosurgery
Specialty: Neurosurgery, Neurology
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Qualification: MBBS, MCh (Neurosurgery), DNB (Neurosurgery)
Medical college: Bangalore Medical College
Master Degree: MCh (Neurosurgery), Nimhans, DNB (Neurosurgery)
He has performed over seven thousand independent surgeries over the past 20 years. Spectrum of surgeries includes neuro endoscopic surgeries, cranial & spinal trauma; cranial and spinal cord tumors; cranial and spinal cord inflammatory disease; congenital anomalies of brain and spinal cord; vascular diseases of brain and spinal cord, peripheral nerve surgeries etc. Trained in the use of neuro navigation, neuro endoscope etc He has more than 20 years of experience in neurosurgery as a consultant, Lecturer in Neurosurgery: November 1993 to May 1994. St. John’s Medical College Hospital. Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery: June 1994 to August 1999. St. John’s Medical College Hospital. Associate Professor in Neurosurgery: September 1999 to September 2005. St. John’s Medical College Hospital. Professor in Neurosurgery: October 2005 to February 2008, St. John’s Medical College Hospital
Special Interest: Skull Base surgery, Neuro Oncology, Vascular Neurosurgery, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Neuro Critical Care
- Life Member of Neurological Society of India (RNS-01)
- Life Member of Bangalore Neurological Society.
- Life Member of the Asian Conference of Neurological Surgeons.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Life Member of Karnataka Neuro Sciences Academy
- Life Member of Indian Society of Oncology
- Conferences Attended: Several national and international