Contact Number: + 91 – 9325887033
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Kanada
Qualification: MBBS, MD(Internal Medicine), DM(Neurology)
Medical College: Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka
Bachelors Degree: M.B.B.S.
Master Degree: MD(Internal Medicine), DM(Neurology)
Residency Traning: Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka
Past Positions: Consultant Neurologist, SSM Hospital ,Hassan, Karnataka
Experiance: Consultant Neurologist
Worked as a consultant Neurologist in SSM Multispecialty Hospital,Hassan,Karnataka. from 12th September 2011 to 20th December 2012.
Worked as an observer in Epilepsy and Electroencephalography (EEG) in the Department of Neurology at Sree Chita Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology .
Department of Neurology
Kasturba Medical College (Manipal university), Manipal, Karnataka, India (August 2008- July 2011)
Department of Medicine
Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (May 2005- May 2008)
Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (January 2004- February 2005)
Awards & Honours:
- Dr. R.Sitaraman Memorial Award in urology for UG’s in the year 2002.
- XI Annual conference of IADV & L, Prize for competitive examination in leprosy in the year 2002.
- Second prize in anesthesia quiz in the year 2002 held at KMC Mangalore.
- First prize in medical UG psychiatry QUIZ state level organized by Indian Psychiatric Society in 2003,Karnataka state branch.
- First prize in 16th IAP QUIZ divisional round.
- Participated in IPSOCON 2003 south zone UG psychiatry QUIZ held in Tirupathi.
- Second prize for poster presentation on Obscure Cause of Gastro-Intestinal Bleeding in 24th Annual conference of API Karnataka chapter (KAPICON) 2006.
- Gold medal in All India postgraduate quiz in internal medicine held at Chennai 2007.
Special Interest: Stroke, Headache, Epilepsy
Membership: Indian Academy Of Neurology (IAN), Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Societies & Organisation: Founder President Ray of Hope Foundation a Charitable Trust.