Contact Number: + 91 – 9325887033
Designation: Visiting Consultant
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada
M.B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), DNB Neurosurgery, MNAMS
Dr. Darpan J. Thakre is a Sr.Practising Neurosurgeon with a vast operative experience of performing complicated brain and spine surgeries (more than 2000). He has done his Masters in General Surgery from Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre and DNB-Neurosurgery from premier tertiary care institute NIMHANS/SSSIHMS, Bangalore. He has previously worked in the Neuro Team of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
He has special interest in Minimal Invasive Skull base & Paediatric Neurosurgery. Other surgeries done by him are Head & Spine Trauma/ Tumours, Vascular Surgeries – Aneurysms/ AVM’s, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries & Instrumentation, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Minimal Invasive Skull-base & Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Head & Spine Trauma/ Tumours
- Vascular Surgeries – Aneurysms/ AVM’s
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries & Instrumentation
- Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Awards & Honours : Gold Medallist in Anatomy and Biochemistry, University Topper/GOLD Medallist MBBS 1st year
- Life Member NSI, India.
- Active Member W.E. Dandy Neurosurgical Soceity, MO.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Life Member BNA, Mumbai.