Dr. Rana Patir
MS (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery)
Contact Number: +91-9325887033
Dr. Rana Patir is one the best and most experienced neurosurgeons in India. He is infact one of the best brain surgeons in the country. Dr. Rana Patir is also one of the best surgeons for the brain tumour surgery in India. He is one of the very few neurosurgeons in India having experience of successfully operating upon some of the most complex brain tumor cases in India.
Dr. Patir has a special interest in the complex brain tumor surgeries. He has completed all his studies from the very prestigious -All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Currently Dr. Rana Patir is working as a Director and Head of Brain & Spine Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, India. He has worked at some of the best hospitals in India and has been the Director of Neurosurgery Department at Max Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Rana Patir has been the Chairman of Department of Neurosurgery at prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India. Dr. Rana Patir has proven to be the best neurosurgeon in India for brain surgeries such as skull base surgery, brain tumor surgery, brachial plexus surgery and brain stem tumor surgery through its higher success rate.
Dr. Rana Patir is also well trained in spinal surgeries like kyphoplasty, fusion and fixation, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injuries. He is considered as one of the best neurosurgeon at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, India. E-mail id and contact details for the appointment are mentioned below.
Director & Head Neurosurgeon – Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Director – Neurosurgery at Max Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Institute of Neurosciences, Guwahati, Assam
- Chairman – Department of Neurosurgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Registrar at Regional Neurosciences Centre, New Castle
- Faculty of Neurosurgery at AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. Rana Patir, a well known Neurosurgeon in India, talks about spine health, degenerative bones, brain tumors, etc. Find out how the minimally invasive technology is making it easier to send back the patients to their native place as quickly as possible.
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi
- MS (General Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi
- MCh (Neurosurgery) from All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi
- Brain Stem Surgery
- Brachial Plexus Surgery
- Skull Base Tumor Surgery
- Professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Medical College
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery at New Castle, UK
- Former Associate Professor AIIMS